The Ithaa Undersea Restaurant at the luxury Conrad Maldives Rangali Island resort is the most beautiful dining destination on the planet.
Guests dine under a vaulted ceiling made of transparent acrylic that offers panoramic 180-degree views of the ocean and marine life.
1. The Ithaa Undersea Restaurant at the luxury Conrad Maldives Rangali Island
Taking the second spot is The Four Seasons Restaurant in New York, designed by celebrated architects Philip Johnson and Mies van der Rohe.
The Grill was called “the city’s greatest dining room” by New York Magazine and is also known as America’s “most powerful lunchroom.”
2. The Grill at the Hotel Four Seasons New York
And in the No. 3 spot is Le Louis XV-Alain Ducasse in Monte Carlo, a sumptuously decorated restaurant in the style of Versailles splendor.
3. Le Louis XV-Alain Ducasse in Monte Carlo
4. La Maison 1888, Da Nang, Hotel InterContinental -Vietnam
Dedicated to the art of culinary excellence and classic epicurean experiences, French-born Michel Roux is one of the most influential chefs in Europe. His second restaurant The Waterside Inn recently became the first restaurant outside of France to retain three Michelin stars for 29 years. The recipient of numerous awards and plaudits, we are delighted that he has chosen to share his unique culinary talents at InterContinental Danang Sun Peninsula Resort.
5. Tori Tori, Polanco, Mexico
6. Taj Lake Palace, Udaipur, India
7. L’Opera, Paris, France
8. Maiden’s Tower, Istanbul, Turkey
9. Hakkasan, Beverly Hills, U.S.A.
10. Comme Chez Soi - Brussels